The Lord's creation never fails to bring me peace and open my eyes to His creation, HIS artwork, directly pointing me towards his sovereignty.
Below are a few poems I have written in the past few weeks...
8.28.11
Sun is shining upon my face,
Reminds me of your unfailing grace.
Teach me Lord to number my days,
To live with joy and love in YOUR ways.
Give me strength to fully trust,
Surrendering ALL to you, a must.
With you I will be,
Forever living unto THEE.
9.7.11
I stand upon a solid rock,
You are with me, as I walk.
All around me are lies to believe,
Leading to distraction and deceit.
The truth is, Christ sets us free,
When one surrenders ALL to Thee.
What are you living for?
Search your heart, your very core.
He has a purpose for you and me,
Open your blind eyes and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment