It's so refreshing to sit. Morning. Birds chirping. Coffee. God's Word...feeding my soul. I see a father and son fishing in our back-yard lake and automatically miss my Dad. All those lovely summer vacations in Canada-Especially looking back today, how I appreciate those moments. How I miss the feeling of a fish deep under the dark water biting my line...The pressure of the weight on my pole as I raise my wrist to reel in the fish. As the fish surfaces you can hear the splashing sounds that bring a smile to my face.
Thank you God for little moments that make a heart smile. Thank you for reeling my heart into Yourself, as I once was in a deep, dark place, separated from You. Another world. I'm thankful for God's continued pursuit of my heart and the eternal hope that I strive to cling to, the truth that sets me free.
No comments:
Post a Comment