
REALITY CHECK!
This morning I was sitting down to go over some Europe itinerary. Jodi and I kind of thought of a few more places we would like to see, therefore, we need to figure out how to lesson our days in other places, in order to add one or two more destinations :)That is the best part about backpacking, you have the freedom to change plans around at the last minute. I was trying to look at the eurorail map today and I can't believe how much land the rail covers! I also viewed a different map of Paris in ALL FRENCH...I am actually looking forward to being the minority when it comes language barriers/lifestyles/cultures, etc because it doesn't happen often and I definitely think it grows/stretches you to new limits. Although, I know that as we accustom ourselves the first week or so to how the train works, new sleep hours, living on limited supplies, etc, it will become a breeze ;)riiight...
Our first hostel in Paris is finally booked, we are staying in Clichy-a commune in the northwestern suburbs of Paris, France. It is located 4 miles from the center of Paris. It is one of the most densely populated municipalities in Europe. Everything is starting to feel like a reality...6 days and counting. YAY!
2 comments:
Can't wait to hear more...know that I will be keeping you in my prayers every day!
Love,
Mom
Sarah...U and Jodi stay safe and I will be praying for you both to have a wonderful adventure. Looking forward to hearing all about it!!! Luv Ya
Post a Comment